Whenever I give these candies as gifts or serve them to guests, they're conversation starters! The savory-sweet combination makes a tempting treat.
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) ridged potato chips
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate or dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a microwave, melt white coating, stir until smooth. Dip chips
- halfway in coating; allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed
- paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- Melt milk or dark chocolate. Dip other half of chips; allow excess to
- drip off. Place on waxed paper to set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 4 pounds.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 ounces) equals 196 calories, 11 g fat (8 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.