Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Squares
Satisfy your cheesecake craving with these bite-sized treats. Dipped in chocolate, these sweet, creamy delights are party favorites. But be warned...you won't be able to eat just one! —Esther Neustaefer, La Crete, Alberta
49 ServingsPrep: 1-1/2 hours + freezing
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a
- small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and butter.
- Press into prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until
- smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour over crust. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until center
- is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Freeze overnight.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth.