Chocolate Chip Pudding Parfaits
This was one of our children's favorite desserts. It's simple to put together, and I liked to surprise them by varying the ingredients in the parfait layers.
-Pauline Piper, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. In two parfait
- glasses, layer 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, a fourth of the warm
- pudding and 2 tablespoons coconut. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 parfait equals 593 calories, 26 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 448 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.