- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour over crust; set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add
- water and vanilla. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in 1 cup
- chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls over filling, gently pushing dough below
- surface (dough should be completely covered by filling). Place pan
- on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 551 calories, 36 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.