Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Your guests are in for a sweet surprise when they try this unusual cheese ball…it tastes just like cookie dough! Rolled in chopped pecans, the chip-studded spread is wonderful on regular or chocolate graham crackers. I especially like it because it can be assembled in a wink. —Kelly Glascock, Syracuse, Missouri
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until
- fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in
- chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape
- into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham
- crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 206 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.