- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a microwave, melt the semisweet chocolate, butter and 1 teaspoon
- shortening; stir until smooth. Cool for 2 minutes; pour over
- cheesecake. Spread over the top and let it run down the sides. Cool.
- In a small saucepan, melt white chocolate and remaining shortening.
- Drizzle over the top. Cool. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 405 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.