Chocolate Cherry Cappuccino
I wanted something that both coffee and non-coffee drinkers would enjoy, so I added cherry flavoring to a cappuccino mix. This creamy dessert coffee is extra festive when garnished with holiday sprinkles.Jennifer Waters, Lubbock, Texas
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/3 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/3 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix
- EACH SERVING:
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- In a large airtight container, combine the first six ingredients.
- Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- To prepare cappuccino: Place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug. Stir in hot
- milk until combined; top with marshmallows. Yield: 48 servings (6
- cups cappuccino mix).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 259 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.