- crust. Top with spoonfuls of chocolate mixture; cut through batter
- with a knife to swirl. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until
- center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until
- Meanwhile, for sauce, place raspberries in a blender; cover and
- process until well blended. Press through a sieve over a small
- saucepan. Discard seeds. Combine cornstarch and water; stir into
- raspberry juice. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Refrigerate until serving.
- Using foil, lift cheesecake out of pan; discard foil. Cut into four
- squares; cut each square diagonally into four triangles. Serve with
- sauce. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cheesecake triangle with 2 teaspoons sauce equals 294 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.