Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
"Guests always love this rich pie," writes Sandy Schwartz of Brooklyn New York. "Ti's especially good topped with raspberry or cherry pie filling."
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate dessert decorations, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla
- until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Chill until serving. Garnish with chocolate
- decorations if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.