Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse
"This decadent dessert is sure to please your favorite chocolate or coffee lover," confirms Katie Sloan of Charlotte, North Carolina. "It's easy to make, too!"
2 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional whipped cream, baking cocoa and ground cinnamon or cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a small saucepan, dissolve coffee in hot water. Stir in the milk,
- cocoa and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended.
- Remove from the heat.
- Transfer to a large bowl; cool completely. In a small bowl, beat
- cream and cinnamon until stiff peaks form. Fold a fourth of the
- whipped cream mixture into cocoa mixture, then fold in the remaining
- whipped cream mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with
- additional whipped cream, cocoa and cinnamon if desired. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: One serving: 1 cup (calculated without optional toppings) equals 863 calories, 61 g fat (38 g saturated fat), 212 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.