- until smooth. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chilled and
- slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Beat on medium speed just
- until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, beat the frosting ingredients until light and
- fluffy. Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with half of
- the filling. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread
- frosting over the top and sides of cake. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 478 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.