- until well blended. Combine the flours, cocoa, baking powder and
- salt; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with heaping tablespoons of ricotta mixture; cut through batter
- with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 213 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.