Chocolate Bundt Cake
When I make this yummy, economical cake for my son and husband, it brings back many fond memories for me.Lori Bennett, Greencastle, Indiana
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a bowl, combine Miracle Whip, water and vanilla. Combine the
- flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to salad dressing
- mixture and beat until mixed. Transfer to a greased and floured
- 10-in. fluted tube pan (pan will not be full).
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested using Miracle Whip brand salad dressing. Light or fat-free Miracle Whip may not be substituted for regular Miracle Whip.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 238 calories,