- Remove 2 cups batter; stir in reserved cocoa mixture.
- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray. Alternately spoon
- the plain and chocolate batters into pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For topping, in a microwave, melt whipped topping and chocolate; stir
- until smooth.
- Place cake on a serving plate. Drizzle with topping. Arrange
- raspberries in center of cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 215 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.