- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For filling, in a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, beat frosting until light and fluffy. Place bananas
- in a small bowl; toss with lemon juice.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with 3 tablespoons
- frosting. Stir pudding; spread half over the frosting. Top with half
- of the bananas and the remaining cake layer. Repeat frosting,
- filling and banana layers. Frost sides and decorate top edge of cake
- with remaining frosting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 490 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.