- Combine cocoa and oil until blended; stir into remaining batter. Drop
- by tablespoonfuls over batter in pan; gently spread into an even
- layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.
- square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan;
- add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or just until center is set.
- Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan before cutting.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 231 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.