- In a large bowl, mix sugar and cocoa; add cream and vanilla. Beat on
- medium speed until well blended. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet. Stir batter; pour 1/4
- cup batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly
- coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds
- longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed. Stack crepes with waxed paper or paper
- towels in between.
- Spoon or pipe chocolate filling down the center of each crepe; roll
- up. Drizzle with fudge topping and garnish with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 filled crepe (calculated without ice cream topping and whipped topping) equals 320 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.