- Pour into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for
- 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack to cool completely.
- For frosting, cream butter, sugar and extracts in a small bowl until
- smooth. Add milk until frosting achieves desired spreading
- consistency. Spread over cake. Decorate with almonds. Yield: 12-16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 370 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.