- almonds. Blend well
- Divide batter in half. Form two 5-inch logs. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 300°F.
- Place biscotti on cutting board. Cut each log into ten 1/2 -inch
- diagonal slices.
- Return slices to baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 35 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 52 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/4 starch.