Chocolate-Almond Banana Splits
When your kids just can’t wait to dig into something sweet, put together these speedy banana splits. Experiment with various flavors of ice cream.Candy McMenamin, Lexington, SC
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars with almonds (1.45 ounces each), chopped
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- In a microwave, melt candy bars with cream. Stir until blended; keep
- Halve bananas lengthwise; arrange in two dessert dishes. Add ice
- cream; drizzle with warm chocolate sauce. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 579 calories, 33 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 10 g protein.