- confectioners’ sugar. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spread
- evenly over crust. Refrigerate while preparing the next layer.
- Place bittersweet and milk chocolates in a small bowl. In a small
- saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring just to a boil, stirring
- constantly. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread evenly over peanut butter
- layer. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- For ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan,
- bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature or until ganache thickens
- to a spreading consistency, stirring occasionally. Spread over
- cheesecake. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Remove rim from pan.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 467 calories, 36 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.