Chive Corn Bread
“'Busy' is my middle name,“ writes Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado, so she uses this incredibly easy corn bread to simplify her meals so she can get back to working, volunteering, and keeping her fast-paced family's schedule running as smoothly as possible.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Prepare corn bread batter according to package directions. Stir in
- cheese and chives. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve
- warm. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 144 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.