This recipe has to be the ultimate in a fast-fixing mini burger with simply fabulous flavor! Creamy mayo, cheese and sweet Hawaiian rolls help tame the heat of the chipotle peppers.
—Shawn Singleton, Vidor, Texas
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Place 2 rolls in a food processor; process until crumbly. Transfer to
- a large bowl; add the salt, pepper and 6 teaspoons chipotle peppers.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side
- or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with
- cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Split remaining rolls and grill, cut side down, over medium heat for
- 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Combine mayonnaise and remaining
- chipotle peppers; spread over roll bottoms. Top each with a burger.
- Replace roll tops. Yield: 10 sliders.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slider equals 377 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 710 mg sodium,