Chinese Pork Ribs
"This is one of the only dishes that both of my young boys love - they even come back for seconds," shares June Ross of Belmont, North Carolina.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and
- garlic. Pour half into a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with ribs; drizzle
- with remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Thicken
- cooking juices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 441 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 858 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 40 g protein.