Chinese Pork Ribs
Add an Asian flair to an all-American dish like ribs. It has a wonderful flavor with the saltiness of the soy and sweetness of the orange marmalade.June Ross, Belmont, North Carolina
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and
- garlic. Pour half into a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with ribs; drizzle
- with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until
- tender. Thicken cooking juices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 273 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 562 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer