Chimichurri Monkey Bread
The herby goodness of my favorite sauce shines in this nostalgic bread recipe that comes together quickly thanks to refrigerated biscuits. Serve warm as an appetizer with marinara for dipping, or as a side to an Italian entree. —Eden Dranger, Los Angeles
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cut each
- biscuit in half and shape into a ball. Roll in herb mixture.
- Place biscuit pieces in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes
- before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 179 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.