- salt, oregano, chili powder and cilantro; simmer 2-3 minutes. Place
- a scant 1/2 cup meat filling on each tortilla. Fold, envelope-style,
- like a burrito. Fry, seam side down, in 1/2 in. of hot oil.
- (360°-375°) until crispy and brown. Turn and brown other
- side. Drain briefly on a paper towel. Place on a serving plate and
- top with shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream, guacamole and
- salsa. Place shredded lettuce next to chimichanga and top with
- tomatoes and olives. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 357 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 1,058 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.