Chilled Fruit Cups
"This refreshing frozen salad is easy to assemble ahead and serve to a group at breakfast - or any time of day," remarks Andrea Hawthorne of Bozeman, Montana. It's a convenient and colorful addition to a holiday buffet.
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice
- 18 clear plastic cups (9 ounces)
- In a large bowl, prepare pineapple juice concentrate according to
- package directions. Add orange juice concentrate, water, sugar,
- lemon juice and fruit. Spoon 3/4 cupful into each plastic cup. Place
- cups in a pan and freeze. Remove from the freezer 40-50 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 141 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.