I came up with this fun, deliciously different seasoned popcorn to provide a snack for my extended family of high school actors when I was teaching drama. It's inexpensive and easya great way to take the edge off hearty appetites. This is a savory, irresistible snack.Patsie Ronk, Galveston, Indiana
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over popcorn; toss until well coated. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 68 calories, 4 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.