Danielle Parsons of Moscow, Idaho dresses up dogs with a flavorful beef mixture. "Cover your hot dog with chopped onions and mustard, then ladle this sauce over the top," she says.
8 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Cook: 10 min.
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Add the warm water, barbecue sauce and seasonings. Bring to a
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Stir
- into meat sauce; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook hot dogs according to package directions. Place in