Chili-Cheese Wonton Cups
Baked in miniature muffin cups, wonton wrappers make perfect little cups for these crunchy Southwestern bites. In addition to two different cheeses, green chilies and chives, Lyn Renwick of Charlotte, North Carolina seasons the cups with a hint of cumin.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Press the wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with
- cooking spray, forming a cup. Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, chilies, chives, salt and
- cumin. Spoon into cups. Top with olives. Bake for 10 minutes longer
- or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 wonton cups equals 229 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 lean meat.