Chili Cheese Dip
Perfect for parties, this quick dip features flavors of the Southwest with chili, guacamole and cheese. It's great for movie night, the big game or when guests drop in and you need something tasty, yet fast. Martha Blonde - Lansing, MI
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 cup prepared guacamole dip
- Tortilla chips
- In a large microwave-safe serving bowl, microwave chili on high for
- 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese, lettuce and
- guacamole. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup dip (calculated without chips) equals 171 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.