Chili Beef Noodle Skillet
A friend gave me this recipe. My husband, Walter, likes this entree's hearty blend of beef, onion and tomatoes. I like it because I can get it to the table so quickly.Deborah Elliott, Ridge Spring, South Carolina
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery and garlic over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add
- the tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until heated through.
- Drain noodles; stir into beef mixture and heat through. Remove from
- the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 344 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium,