- rack at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until top springs back when
- lightly touched and cracks feel dry. Immediately invert pan; cool
- completely. Run a knife around the sides and center tube of pan.
- Invert cake onto a serving plate.
- For frosting, in a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter,
- vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Frost top
- and sides of cake; garnish with nut halves. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 440 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.