- mixture; stir to combine. Shape into 12 patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties
- in oil over medium heat in batches for 4-5 minutes on each side or
- until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sauce
- ingredients. Serve with patties. Yield: 1 dozen (1 cup sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 2 patties with about 3 tablespoons sauce equals 159 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 332 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.