Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce
Phyllis Kernick of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania uses just a few ingredients to marinate these super-moist grilled chicken breasts.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper;
- gradually whisk in lemon juice and vinegar. Pour 1/2 cup marinade
- into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and
- turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cover and
- refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat
- for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting
- frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 231 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.