- for 5-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved marinade until
- blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Add remaining preserves; mix well. Drizzle over chicken.
- Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 chicken breast half with 1/4 cup sauce) equals 209 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 432 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.