- 8-10 times. Roll into a very thin rectangle. Dust top of dough with
- flour. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into 1/4-in. strips. Unroll
- noodles; allow to dry for at least 1 hour.
- Skim fat from the broth. Strain broth and return to pan, discarding
- vegetables. Discard chicken skin. Bone and cube chicken when cool
- enough to handle; discard bones and set chicken aside.
- Bring broth to a boil. Add noodles slowly; cook for 2-5 minutes or
- until tender. Add chicken; heat though. Garnish with chives and
- parsley if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 393 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 994 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.