- for another use). In the skillet, combine the hoisin sauce, soy
- sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, pepper sauce and reserved pineapple
- Stir in the cranberries and reserved pineapple. Cook and stir until
- mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2
- minutes. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half with about 3 tablespoons sauce equals 209 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 585 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.