Chicken in the Garden
Enjoy this comforting casserole with rice, noodles or biscuits. It’s easy to prepare and mouth-
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot cooked rice, noodles or biscuits
- Place broccoli and mixed vegetables in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and curry; pour
- over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice,
- noodles or biscuits. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (calculated without rice, noodles or biscuits) equals 442 calories, 28 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.