Chicken in Lime Butter
"A few ordinary, on-hand ingredients make this moist and tender chicken something really extraordinary! The flavor added by the rich, buttery sauce with a splash of lime juice is unmatched. It’s been a hands-down winner at our house for 20 some years," says Denise Segura of Draper, Utah.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook
- chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until a meat thermometer reaches 170°; drain. Remove and keep
- Add butter and lime juice to the skillet; cook and stir until butter
- is melted. Stir in dill and chives. Drizzle over chicken. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 192 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.