- Remove chicken; cool slightly. Strain broth, reserving vegetables;
- skim fat from broth. Return vegetables and broth to the Dutch oven;
- add the sweet potatoes, beans, tomatoes and cooked quinoa. Bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 15-20 minutes or until sweet
- potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken from bones; cut into bite-size pieces.
- Discard bones. Stir chicken into chili; heat through. Yield: 10
- servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 414 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,097 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.