- Serve desired amount immediately. Cool remaining mixture; transfer to
- freezer containers. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen pasta: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to
- a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
To microwave frozen pasta: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.