- thickened. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken with soy sauce and ginger. In a large
- nonstick skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink. Remove
- from the heat and allow to cool. Combine the cucumber, onion, celery
- and chicken.
- Pour chilled sauce over chicken; toss to coat. Just before serving,
- line salad plates with lettuce if desired. Arrange chicken salad and
- pineapple over lettuce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 220 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 552 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.