- broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no
- longer pink, turning once.
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add noodles (discard
- seasoning packets or save for another use); cook for 2-3 minutes or
- just until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add
- sake; bring to a boil. Cook until liquid is reduced by half; stir in
- remaining soy sauce. Drain noodles; add noodles and green onions to
- pan. Toss to coat.
- Heat reserved marinade; drizzle over yakitori and noodles. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup noodles with 2 skewers equals 684 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 957 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.