This classic Italian dish gets a speedy make-over with this dish. It is so creamy and tasty that it will be requested often.Lynnette Davis, Tullahoma, Tennessee
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add soups and mushrooms.
- Stir until well blended. Remove from the heat; add pimientos,
- chicken, spaghetti and sour cream.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35
- minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 417 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 1,046 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.