Chicken Stuffing Bake
"I love to cook but just don't have much time," writes Jena Coffey of Sunset Hills, Missouri. "This casserole is both good and fast-which makes it my favorite kind of recipe. I serve it with a green salad."
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until blended. Add the
- stuffing mix with contents of seasoning packet, chicken, broccoli,
- celery and 1 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutritional Analysis: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat reduced-sodium soup, fat-free milk and reduced-fat cheese) equals 247 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 658 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.