Chicken Spiral Salad
"My family loves this zesty salad, and they eat it so fast that it barely has time to chill in the fridge," comments Cynthia Griffith from Danville, Virginia. Tip: Cynthia suggests serving this savory main dish over a bed of fresh torn greens.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken breast, thawed
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a large bowl, combine the beans, chicken and tomato. Add
- pasta. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 262 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 662 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.