Chicken Satay Wraps
Rotisserie chicken or refrigerated grilled chicken strips can be used to speed up the recipe preparation. Whole wheat tortillas are a nice change of pace from traditional flour tortillas.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, peanut butter, onions, soy sauce and
- pepper until combined. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle
- 1/4 cup coleslaw mix over each tortilla; top with chicken mixture.
- Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 321 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer