- tablespoon oil for 8-10 minutes on each side or until chicken juices
- run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, prosciutto, shallots and
- garlic in remaining oil until tender. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil;
- cook until liquid is reduced to about 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, lightly mash 1/2 cup beans; add the
- water, 1 tablespoon sage and remaining pepper and beans; cook and
- stir until heated through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add chicken broth to the mushroom mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Stir in cream and remaining sage; heat through (do not boil). Return
- chicken to skillet; cook for 2 minutes. Serve with bean mixture.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 290 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.